It is almost Christmas, and it’s my favorite and dearest time of the year. Christmas is the busiest time of the year, and it can be stressful, and Christmas this year will be so different from all our Christmases. Not to mention, this year has been a very rough year for all of us. We can all use these 50 fun things to do this Christmas and be inspired to enjoy the festivities throughout December.
Christmas magic is in the air, and it is a significant holiday that the whole family can enjoy. Can you feel the warm, fuzzy feeling that Christmas brings? So, don’t miss out on this heartwarming and most extraordinary time of the year!
So, here are 50 fun things to do this Christmas and create memorable moments with the family.
1. Watch a Christmas movie
2. Write a letter to Santa
3. Buy a Christmas Jumper
4. Make a Christmas list
5. Make a gingerbread house
6. Eat a candy cane
7. Take a family portrait
8. Bake a Christmas cake
9. Decorate your Christmas tree
10. Hang your favorite ornament
11. Stuff the stockings
12. Cover the house in fairy lights
13. Wear a Santa hat
14. Complete a Christmas jigsaw puzzle
15. Send Christmas cards
16. Make some DIY Christmas ornaments
17. Bake some Christmas cookies
18. Make some paper snowflakes
19. Spend the day in your pajamas
20. Make a Christmas playlist
21. Video call your faraway loved ones
22. Sing Christmas carols
23. Make a wish under the stars
24. Make a wreath for the front door
25. Make some hot cocoa
26. Wrap some Christmas gifts
27. Shake all the gifts under the tree
28. Have a Christmas treasure hunt
29. Order your Christmas ham or meats
30. Buy some ugly Christmas sweater
31. Drink wine and eat cheese
32. Hang out a stocking
33. Start a new Christmas family tradition
Fun Things to do This Christmas:
34. Read the Greatest Gift by Philip Van Doren Stern
35. Roast some chestnuts on an open fire
36. Donate to your chosen charity
37. Buy yourself a present and wrap it up
38. Have a Christmas karaoke night
39. Bake some cinnamon buns
40. Dance to Christmas songs
41. Play board games
42. Build a snowman
43. Take a drive and see some Christmas lights
44. Wish a stranger a Happy Holiday
45. Kiss under a mistletoe
46. Give someone an unforgettable Christmas present
47. Do a random act of kindness
48. Have a festive picnic in your living room
49. Make a list of what you are grateful for
50. Light a candle and give thanks
These 50 fun things to do this Christmas will help inspire, motivate, and ignite the spark of the holiday season. I know, we wait all year for Christmas, so let’s make the most out of it!
So, get started and be in the mood and enjoy every minute with these fun activities for the festivities. Slow down and spend some quality time with the family, and let the spirit of Christmas make you all merry. It is the most joyous time of the year, so give some Christmas cheer and have a jolly good time!
P.S. Don’t forget the true meaning of Christmas! Love, hope, and peace for all!
PIN IT! SHARE IT!