There is something about spring that we want to celebrate, as the sun shines, the days get warmer and longer, the grass is greener, and we wait for the sprouting flowers and the blossoming trees. Spring brings a new beginning, and it is an extraordinary season that symbolizes a fresh start and nature’s source of renewal, new growth, and yes, it is endless! Let the springtime vibe inspire you as it nourishes your body, heart, and soul, and let it melt the winter blues away. I know you are ready to bask in the warmth of the sunshine with colorful blooms popping out, and of course, the breath of fresh air; nature indeed loves us oh so dearly! And to inspire you some more, I have compiled the sweetest spring quotes to welcome the season full of hope and beauty.
Whether you are up for hiking, gardening, a picnic, long walks in the neighborhood, or the park, it is the best time to appreciate the little things in life and all the beauty around us. There are many reasons why we look forward to spring and that glimmer of hope, and may these spring quotes allow you to celebrate love, life, happiness, and change.
The sweetest spring quotes to welcome the season of rejuvenation:
- Behold, my friends, the spring has come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love! – Sitting Bull
- The blooming spring is the smile of the ever-joyful nature. – Debasish Mridha.
- Spring: the music of open windows. – Terri Guillemets
- If people did not love one another, I don’t see what use there would be in having any spring. – Victor Hugo.
- Spring: a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can be. – Anonymous
- The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing. – S. Brown
- You are reborn with the roses in every spring. – Juan Ramón Jiménez.
- The heart is like a garden. It can grow compassion or fear, resentment or love. What seeds will you plant there? – Jack Kornfield.
- The earth laughs in flowers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is. – Jessica Harrelson
- Always it’s spring, and everyone’s in love and flowers pick themselves. – E.E Cummings
- It’s spring again. I can hear the birds sing again. See the flowers start to bud. See young people fall in love. – Lou Rawls
- In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion and kisses whizzing by your head. – Emma Racine Defleur
- I want to do to you what spring does with the cherry trees. – Pablo Neruda
- Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer. – Anita Krizzan
- Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower. – John Harrigan
- The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring. – Bernard Williams
- I am going to try to pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes and listen. – Anne Lamott
- Had I known that you would be my first glimpse of spring, I would’ve kissed every fallen petal of my hope along the way. – Sai Pradeep
- How lovely the silence of growing things. – Unknown Author
- If you’ve never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. – Audra Foveo
- Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul. – Luther Burbank
- The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all. – Josiyah Martin
- It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want—oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heartache, you want it so! – Mark Twain
- And the birds sang their songs of love. And the flowers serenaded with their sublime fragrances. And the whole world fell in love in spring! – Avijeet Das
- Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us. – Mimi Novic
- That is one good thing about this world…there are always sure to be more springs. – L.M. Montgomery
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. – Lao Tzu
- Spring shows the power and love of the earth; she can grow magnificent flowers from the dirt. – Debasish Mridha
- Is the spring coming’ he said. ‘What is it like?’ … ‘It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine, and things pushing up and working under the earth… – Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden
May these spring quotes provide you with a ray of sunshine and let this delightful season effect positive change.
P.S. Bloom beautifully!
PIN IT! SHARE IT!