There are so many things to look forward to in summer, and we can’t wait for summertime to be upon us all. Summer has its way of making us feel relaxed and be in the mood for some fun as the weather sizzles! And these summer quotes will surely help you gear up and be ready for the happiest and heat stroking time of the year!
Summer is indeed a nostalgia of all things good, and some of the memories we cherish are whip up of tan lines, tall drinks, sandy beaches, sunglasses, and ice cream. Yes, scream! Our favorite season has almost begun!
I bet you, too, are excited to get outside and frolic in the sun and spend some quality time with family and friends. Sunshine, sandy toes, salty air, messy hair, and smiles make a great summer to remember.
There’s always something about summer that we hold close and dear to our hearts. The warm weather will always give you your sense of adventure and your endless possibilities. So, buckle up because the summer season will take us away to our sweet spot, a tender place where we can feel happy and free!
Can you feel the summer heat? I can! And if you are not convinced just yet, keep reading for some of the best summer quotes to inspire you, make you happy, and a soulful reminder that it is the mightiest season of the year.
- A sweet breeze and a patch of shade are the loveliest gifts on hot summer days. – Angie Weiland-Crosby
- Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Some of the best memories are made in flip-flops. – Kellie Elmore
- The summer night is like a perfection of thought. – Wallace Stevens
- Summer. When the days get longer, the stars shine brighter, and your hair gets lighter, the water gets warmer, the music gets louder, and life gets better. – Unknown
- Summertime is always the best of what might be. — Charles Bowden
- Summer has filled her veins with light, and her heart is washed with noon. – C. Day Lewis
- The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever. – Unknown
- Summer is singing with joy, and the beaches are inviting you with dancing waves. – Debasish Mridha
- Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days of Summer. – Nat King Cole
- I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket. – Kellie Elmore
- When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble is too difficult to overcome. — Wilma Rudolph
- Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? – William Shakespeare
- The beauty of nature is best known in waves of silence and stillness. – Angie Weiland-Crosby
- Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly. — Van Morrison
- There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart. – Celia Thaxter
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair…- Susan Polis Schutz
- Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. – Hans Christian Andersen
- Friends, sun, and summer sea; that sounds like a summer to me. – unknown
- I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this. – Susan Branch
- Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people. For those few months, you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are, and that cut-grass smell in the air and the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool give you the courage you don’t have the rest of the year. You can be grateful and easy, with no eyes on you, and no past. Summer just opens the door and lets you out. – Deb Caletti
You got to embrace the sunshine and let these summer quotes get you in the mood for some fun in the sun. So, slow down and lounge, and allow the season to bring the magic back into your lives.
P.S. Smile at the sun because every summer has a story. Do tell!
PIN IT! SHARE IT!