Life is full of adventures! And what better way to sit back, relax, and dare yourself to be bold than hitting the open road and drive. No rush, just pure bliss as you take the long road and breathing in the magnificent view with some good music and great company! Allow this compilation of road trip quotes to inspire you in your next adventure, and be open to freedom and spontaneity as you go along the way.
I will never say no to spontaneous adventures; it is an exhilarating feeling that wakes the wanderlust in me. I love the liberty that road trips bring either you speed it up or speed it down; you can always set your own pace and immerse yourself in discovering the hidden gems tuck along the way. Meandering off the beaten paths is such a wonderful experience and can truly boost your happiness from deep within!
So are you ready for your next adventure?
Here are swoon-worthy road trip quotes to inspire you to experience the great unknown:
- A foot and light-hearted, I take to the open road, Healthy, free, the world before me, the long brown path before me leading wherever I choose. – Walt Whitman
2. I want to go on a road trip. Just you and me, the highway, the radio, the blue sky, the back roads, and windows. We’ll talk about everything and nothing. We’ll sing our hearts out, and we’ll make memories we’ll never forget. Just you and me. – Unknown
3. Road trips are the equivalent of human wings. Ask me to go one, anywhere. We’ll stop in every small town and learn the history and stories, feel the ground, and capture the spirit. Then we’ll turn it into our own story that will live inside our history to carry with us, always. Because stories are more important than things. – Victoria Erickson
4. A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us. – John Steinbeck
5. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost. – Erol Ozan
6. Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision into reality. Wake up and live! – Bob Marley
7. To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasant sensations in the world. You are surrounded by adventure. You have no idea of what is in store for you, but you will, if you are wise and know the art of travel, let yourself go on the stream of unknown. – Freya Stark
8. When all’s said and done, all roads lead to an end. So it’s not so much which road you take, as how you take it. – Charles de Lint
9. Because the greatest part of the road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It is the wild stuff that happens along the way. – Emma Chase
10. To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live. – Hans Christian Anderson
11. The open road is a beckoning, strangeness, a place where a man can lose himself. – William Least Heat-Moon
12. I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it. – Rosalia de Castro
13. Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself. – Unknown
14. Sometimes, the most scenic roads in life are the detours you didn’t mean to take. – Angela N. Blount
15. Now, on this road trip, my mind seemed to uncrinkle, to breathe, to present to itself a cure for a disease it had not, until now, known it had. – Elizabeth Berg
16. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. Life is beautiful if you are on the path to somewhere. – Orhan Pamuk
18. Travel sparks our imagination, feeds our curiosity, and reminds us how much we all have in common. – Deborah Lloyd
19. I can speak to my soul only when the two of us are off exploring deserts or cities or mountains or roads. – Paulo Coelho
20. One’s destination is never a place, but rather a new way of seeing things. – Henry Miller
There’s nothing like a long drive on an open road to escape the mundane of day-to-day living. Road trips will allow you to grow, flourish, and expand how you see the world around you. So, live in the moment and take a journey into yourself. Create a myriad of memories and experiences that will last more than a lifetime!
May these road trip quotes inspire the wanderlust in you.
P.S. Take a road trip to nurture your soul!
PIN IT! SHARE IT!